From January 2005, schools are required to publish information falling under the Freedom of Information Act (Public Resources) for access by the public. Please see below a summary of the information which we have to supply on our website
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Admission Appeal arrangements
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Most recent key stage 4 results
- Link to school performance tables on www.education.gov.uk
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes and key stage 4 courses/qualifications as appropriate Information on reading schemes,curriculum overviews and qualifications lists can be found under our Curriculum section.
- Pupil Premium Allocation Strategy
- SEN Policy 2015
- Charging and Remissions policy
- School’s ethos and values-Vision
- Stratford School Academy Funding Agreement
- Food Hygiene Rating
- Signed accounts 2017 Annual report and financial statements
- Signed accounts 2016 Annual report and financial statements
- Signed accounts 2015 Annual report and financial statements
- Signed accounts 2014 Annual report and financial statements
- Stratford School Academy Local Offer
- Stratford School Academy has a determination granted by Newham SACRE (April 2011) that covers our daily acts of reflection to be organised by the school in such a way that is inclusive for all students within our community. Click here to see how we organise the daily reflection at our school.
For more information, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website.