sKIDsPLUS Covid-19 Study
Our school is participating in a voluntary NHS Covid-19 testing study, details of which can be found here. If you would like your child to participate in this study please read the letter and follow the instructions on how to sign up. This is a beneficial study for the NHS to better understand how Covid-19 operates. It is a completely voluntary study so if you do not want your child to participate they do not have to.
- NHS Test & Trace Letter and Guidance
- Please click here to read the Government Guidance from the Department of Education.
- Guidance for Pupils on when to Self-Isolate
- Guidance for Staff on when to Self-Isolate
- Guidance for Parents with Regards to Sending Pupils into School
- Covid-19 Full Re-Opening of the School September 2020 – Risk Assessment
- Returning to secondary school: what parents need to know
- Useful Contacts and Emergency Assistance for Families
- Covid 19 update – Newham Families
- Coronavirus support for vulnerable and high risk people
Translation of guidance for parents and carers on early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
We have translated our guidance for parents and carers with children in nursery, school, or college in the autumn term.
The guidance is now available in the following languages:
- Chinese – traditional
- Chinese – simplified
Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline
The Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline is available to answer questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline by calling:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm