Below is a brief overview of what each year group will be doing on Tuesday 11th February Drop Down Day:
- Year 7 – Citizenship and Careers
- Year 8 – Maths: Science museum trip
- Year 9 – French and Spanish development
- Year 10 – History, Geography and iGCSE day
- Year 11 – Statistics, Btec sport, Drama, Music, Design and Technology, Art and Music
All pupils must arrive to school as normal for 08:30 and go to form. Year 11 students are to go to the site that their day will be hosted at.
All pupils must bring their pencil case, along with any other equipment they may need and all pupils are required to wear full school uniform including school shoes. There will be a letter coming home with your child with more information about this. Thank you.