Working at Stratford School Academy
We are a mixed, all ability, and non-faith school. Our purpose is to educate all the children in our diverse local community. For us, stressing what we have in common is as important as celebrating our diversity. By learning together we come to understand and appreciate the different cultures and faiths that contribute to our rich and varied society.
When applying for a job at any school it is important to make sure that you are aligned with the culture. At Stratford School Academy we believe:
- we all have a professional obligation to improve as teachers.
- in a culture of the possible, where we can all make progress beyond what anyone, including ourselves, could have imagined.
- truly great teaching is that which improves students’ progress.
- an evidence-informed approach to teaching and learning helps us identify what works best in the classroom.
- you cannot just wish teachers and students to be better – you have to create the conditions for them to grow.
- basic literacy and numeracy are essential to students making good progress.
- feedback should be timely and respond to the needs of the individual student so that they can actively engage with the feedback.
- We live by the values of Respect, Excellence and Responsibility.
Register your interest
If you would like to register your interest in working at the Academy in the future should the right position become available, please register your interest by sending your CV and details of positions you are interested in working in to our HR Manager at HR@stratfordschoolacademy.org with the subject ‘Registering Interest’ when emailing.