You will now receive your distance learning through Microsoft Teams as Teams’ ‘Assignments’ (lessons and work). Assignments will contain all the documents you need for learning and completing your work including PowerPoints with pre-recorded teacher audio narration explaining the work.
New student guidance on how to use Microsoft Teams at home
We have updated our guidance on how to use Microsoft Teams at home.
click here to read the guidance, which will show you how to do the following:
- How to log on
- How to upload an assignment
- How to access and respond to feedback given to you by your teacher
- How to upload a picture/image/audio to your laptop and Microsoft Teams
- How to upload a picture of work you have completed as an assignment
- Usernames and passwords for online platforms.
Once you have read the guide, if you have any questions, please email Mr Madigan: email@example.com
Please can all pupils make sure that they are reading for at least half an hour every day.
Pupils, if you have finished your book and want to change it there will be a selection of books for swapping outside Grosvenor Road reception.
PLEASE only do this if you can include it within your once a day daily exercise and you must not interact with other people, keep at least 2 metres apart.