We will be regularly updating this page throughout the summer to make sure you have all the information about returning to school in September 2020.
Please see below the dates when we will be releasing guidance to pupils, parents and carers – clicking the date will take you to the guidance document:
- Monday 27th July: Guidance Update: Staying safe at school 2020-2021
- Monday 3rd August: Guidance Update: What learning will look like 2020-2021
- Monday 10th August: Guidance Update: SSA expectations and routine 2020-2021
- Monday 17th August: Guidance Update: Phased-return for September 2020-2021
- Monday 24th August: Guidance Update: Bubbles, zones and classrooms 2020-2021
If you have moved house recently, please make sure we have your correct address by using the ‘contact us’ section of the website as we will also be sending you two important letters via post.
- Tuesday 21st July: End of Year Letter to Parents
- Thursday 27th August: Pupil Entrance, Zone and Classroom Details